Twitter (:

1.1.10

HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE!

this year would be an exciting year and definately smooth sailing year too.

anyway, im back from my thailand trip once again.
and im gonna say its isnt as nice as bkk, yeah, but i enjoyed it still:
because first thing first: i've nice family members.
they are my best pillar of support and they made me laugh/smile a lot.
heheh.
so this trip spent with them was awesome.

yesterday, was the last day of 2009!
and i spent with my favourite girls:
wenyi, maylin, irene and shi ting!
saw shi ting while we were walking in orchard ion and asked her to join us.
hahah, hope you will spent the last day of 2010 with us again okay?
and study hard in monash uni this year!! wink.
this year countdown was something special, because im not celebrating with my family.
but overall, the fun is still there!

alright.
2010x0x0

No comments:

counters