Twitter (:

25.12.09

Hey people!
im back from my bkk trip and i enjoyed it much!
so highlight of the trip of the 4 days is just shopping and eating!

oh, and i had my first massage in my whole life.
and i thought it was quite good.
although i had the thoughts of massaging to be painful and ewwish.
however, outcome was okish! good!

yes love da shopping in bkk!!
chatuchak was like biggest whole market of cheap things,
clothings, accessories, and anything u can find there.
and i shopped there for 2 days before shopping finish the 'clothes' part.
secondly, platinium centre was also thumbs up.
like wholesale market, somewhat like bugis street, but got aircon.

those 4 days are really one of a kind, and i personally think its like one of my
best holiday?

love thailand ttm!

so back in spore days were boraaang, as usual.
ytd, i had christmas party with my family + aunt colleages.
it wld be so much better if its only 'family'. yea.


just wondering if those thoughts ever trigger your mind:

okay, for me, i dont like people to comment so much on me if they dont know me well.
like who are you to say those mean things to me hur?
if you are gonna say some nice stuffs, still ok la.
okay, let me ask you this:
how wld you feel if people say 'youre fat' if they see you the first time?
how wld you react? give dumb expressions, or how?
if the person who commented on you was yr close friend, its still alright.
but first time people?
yes, it is the same, very same, it means the same, who comments on 'youre skinny'.
okay, maybe to you, you like it, however everyone thinks differently,
so think before you speak.

Who are you, who are you, to comment on people. -.-

this is just some random thoughts ok,so cheers everyone.

oh yea, this is not the reason for me to be sad about.
and im not sad, smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

counters