Twitter (:

29.10.09

now having some kind of stupid lesson, so boring.
hahaha!


anyway, i want to go and remake my library card asap
cos i want to borrow this book 'goodnight beautiful'.
read a part of it while waiting yesterday and ha-ha-ha,
i think i like it, quite a bit (:

tmr is friday, lets shout 'thank god its friday!'
but tmr will be going to be a sucky day
becos got 4 hours of java! imagine it, from 8am to 12pm!
totally madness lo!

so yesterday, had gems in the afternoon and everybody is crazy.
they dont want to talk to each other, and my group is the worst of the worst
cos nobody wants to do anything and they are not happy with the ideas
given by me and my friend. ):
sob.
headed down to orchard road after that, hahahah
and chow bought rubi shoes!
now my aim: i wanna get a denim jackety.
hehehe.


p/s: today lecture at MLT8 was so colddd.
freeze-to-death kind. luckily only 1 hour if not my blood will turn to ice?
okay.

byebye!

No comments:

counters